Our Fall was jam-packed full of activities! Along with usual teaching duties, I was also working on a 150-hour practicum for my graduate program. Eek! I'm glad that I was able to balance some fun with these kiddos too. Jack got to be part of his school's science team. He studied hard for several weeks leading up to it. It was held at the zoo and his team placed 2nd out of over 30 teams! Woot!
Maddy started soccer this fall. She had been talking about it for almost a year, so her persistence paid off with her first season. She loved it and is excited to play again! Her favorite position was goalie and we had to gently remind her multiple times to let other kids play that position. :) Jack played fall baseball too... I'm not sure where his pictures are of that though. Sorry, buddy.
We had our annual leaf piling pictures and playing in the front yard too! The kids are getting big... please don't mind Jack's hair. He was reaaaaaally needing a haircut!
Our annual trip to Vala's pumpkin patch was a girls trip instead. Bryan and Jack went to a Wilco concert, so Maddy and I took a couple friends instead. It was a fun, yet exhausting evening and so fun to be with friends!
Maddy's kindergarten class went to the Bellevue Berry Farm just a couple weeks later! I volunteered to go on the trip and was in a group with Jack's 4th grade teacher. Oh, what fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment