Saturday, December 28, 2013

Reliving November

Hi all!  We have been enjoying the Christmas season and now that I have a chance to take a deep breath and relax, it's time to update the blog!  I have some fun pictures from November and I'm determined to get them on the blog.  Enjoy!

Even though we had quite a cold November, a rare warm weekend allowed us to get the leaves raked in the front yard.  {Our trees are finally big enough to fill a few yard bags.}  I was able to capture a few fun pictures in the process!


Before the craziness of the holiday season started, we also snuck away for a Saturday morning trip to the Children's Museum.  We are so lucky to have the museum!  The current exhibit is "Things that Go!" and both kids loved all the different vehicles.


Our Thanksgiving was a much needed trip away from home.  We had a short, but sweet visit to each set of Grandparents.  The only bad part of the trip was both kids had colds that were a week old and not getting any better.  We ended up making a quick trip to the doctor and found out that both kids needed antibiotics.  Maddy had an ear infection and Jack had a sinus infection.  Thankfully, the meds did the trick!
Visiting the Nature Center / Fun times with Papa playing cars / Waiting for the Doctor at the impromptu visit / Maddy was exhausted on our drive home!


My favorite part of the trip was getting to finally meet my sweet little niece.  They live many hours away, so this was our first time meeting her in person!  Such a sweet little girl!
Girl cousins! / All the grandkids on my side of the family / Maddy loves her baby cousin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures with the leaves and your new niece is adorable! I'm enjoying break too and am going to start doing some scrap booking today. I'm so behind!

amanda said...

i am dying over your nieces hair!! sooo cute!!

november feels sooo long ago doesn't it? crazy!!